Sunday, February 10, 2013

Kane

From here on out, there is no real rhyme or reason to the order of looks. Because Kane is such a strong character, I wanted to go just a little out of the box with this look. Because his ring gear is black with red stitches, it was difficult to do something a little more evolved so I decided to use his mask for the eye makeup and bring his attire into my lips.

Below is the picture I used as inspiration for this look.
























This is the look I came up with based off that picture.
















Fresh faced



                               
As usual, concealer is used on blemishes and foundation powder is used all over, blending down into the neck area. (I will post a blog one of these days solely for my concealer and foundation routine)

Then let the fun begin!





Coastal Scents 78 Palette use a mix of these two reds all over the lid.




 At this point I'm not worried about clean lines, I will blend as I go.



Take the black from the palette and blend it into your crease. Again this will be blended in the next step.
















Now take the maroon colour in the palette, dab this on where the red and black meet to blend the colours.















Then use and angled brush like this one and again take the black and drag it down from
 the top crease toward this inner corner of your eye, but don't bring it all the way down!





It should look a little something like this now





As you may notice I've also taken one of the grays from the palette and blended it into the black from above to soften the line a bit.
















As you can see below, you now line the eye with a black creme liner.

Now as I said before the lips are a bit more out of the box on this makeup. I really wanted to use the red stitches in the makeup so I decided to tie them into the lips.




First I outlined the stitches in the angles I wanted them in using my creme liner and the painter's pencil. 


Once again, the lines don't need to be super clean as you can go in and clean them up later.






       Now fill in your lips using the creme liner




After filling in my lips, I went in with a q-tip dipped in water with a little Johnson&Johnson baby wash and cleaned up the lines.




Now fill in the stitches with a red lipstick, I use Certainly Red by Revlon and a lip brush(I use my painter's pencil).




Now the look is complete!


















1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete